FDA Approved Level 3 Gown
Isolation gowns protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid and solid material.
If you are looking to order over 1000 QTY, please visit our bulk ordering form.
- Buy 25000 for $5.08 each and save 18%
- Buy 50000 for $4.89 each and save 21%
- Buy 100000 for $4.68 each and save 24%
- Buy 500000 for $4.55 each and save 26%
- Buy 1000000 for $4.43 each and save 28%
- Buy 5000000 for $4.29 each and save 31%
- Buy 10000000 for $4.17 each and save 33%
Isolation gowns protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid and solid material. They may also be used to help prevent the gown wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm vulnerable patients, such as those with weakened immune systems. Our washable gowns offer an adjustable design that provides freedom of movement to the wearer, and its breathable material will keep you fresh and dry throughout your shift.
- Sewn with collar binding and four straps for the adjustable back panel
- Cuffs made of high-quality jersey, 50/50 polyester/cotton blend
- Performance Requirements at 4% AQL
- Spray impact penetration <1.0g, Hydrostatic pressure >50cm
Recommended Areas of Use*: ER, Trauma, Burn Unit, Critical Care Unit.
Recommended Tasks*: Drawing arterial blood, Inserting IV lines.
The Cardio V Functional Products gowns are made of durable and washable Non-Woven Spunbond fabric.